I've lived in Coral Springs for more than six years, and I can honestly recommend it as a nice place to live for people of all ages. My top six reasons for moving here are:
- Newer development than much of Broward County where people first settled closer to the ocean and then gradually moved west toward the Everglades. Most of the homes in Coral Springs were built from 1985-2007 when the Recession halted new construction.
- Safe city. Most of the violent crimes appear to arise from domestic disputes.
- Lots of trees means lots of shade and that's particularly appreciated during our warm summer months.
- Good schools.
- Lots of good restaurants.
- Low or non-existent HOA fees.
Give us a call at (954) 554-4881 if you're interested in buying or selling property in Coral Springs.